Monday, April 18, 2005

Motherboard Issues - Toshiba Notebooks - CNET Forums

Motherboard Issues - Notebooks - CNET Forums: "Well, On December 15th I received my computer back and they did replace the motherboard and the computer SEEMS to be working fine in the respect but the 'Built-In' Microphone (the part I was informed was not going to be in until March 18th so I could not understand why I was getting it back) was still not working. When I called Toshiba ONCE AGAIN I was put on hold and was informed at this point that the specs were misprinted and there WAS no built in mic on this unit. Well I asked WHY they told me that they were waiting on the part (they said they tried the first one and it did not work and THAT was a direct quote from their 'depot team') and the guy said that he had no idea but that if my computer seemed to be fixed basically I could file ANOTHER complaint but would get nowhere and to basically just be happy that my computer was working!!!! Was was appalled! I have NEVER been treated so badly by a company or their representatives in my life! I was given information for WEEKS that was incorrect. They should (at the very least) inform thier customer service reps of issues so they can give their customers correct information."

No comments: