Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my first meme

Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five some other people to do the same.


“I got the call waiting feature AND, it seems, the DSL."

Ah, the quotidian. once again, the indefinability, the complete unsearchability of the picture blog. perhaps my tagged friends can do better.


So now I’ll tag: Ted, snow, 'mouse', bake, and jackie o. wait, not 'mouse, he only has 3 posts. how bout...merc! and just for good measure: Scrine! (squwaaak?)

4 comments:

Spanglemonkey said...

Whew! You don't pick the easy ones! I'll have to go back in time for that one!

Anonymous said...

Done and done.

yellojkt said...

Where did you get these meme from? I like to track back these things. Is it original to you, or did you get it from somewhere?

...e... said...

somebody tagged me with it, I believe. it's not original to me.