Tuesday, September 06, 2005

the thing is...

I'm going to have to take some time off from my time off. I'm going to have to clean up this house, for instance. Haven't unloaded the dishwasher for over a week and the dishes ready to be washed have piled up. When I mentioned this to a friend, she said enviously "you have a dishwasher!" Be that as it may, I still have to start at one end of the house and pick through the rubble, there is no reason for ME to have rubble, and sweep through all the way to the back of the house. maybe that will straighten my mind, too. I learned yesterday that the Red Cross won't take me anyway because I have asthma--oh, Merc, I have a link for you, I think I forgot to send it?--and that makes some sense as it's probably the mold. Email tells me this morning that Bakerina has helped get word of the wikipedia project out to the greater New York area. I'm not meaning to make myself so self-important that I neglect the necessities. So I'll see you later today, when I recognize myself again. Right after I find this link I had for Merc...

No comments: