Saturday, January 29, 2005

Ahh(choo!) the weekend.....

Saturday morning and I feel better. The "flu", or whatever it is, finally hit me Thursday night and I came home from work around noon yesterday. Spent the day and night in bed, sleeping mostly (although I did watch Valley Curtain and Running Fence, in honor of the current Christos' The Gates project which once again I won't be able to see. I still love Running Fence. Haven't yet seen the other three films in the set.) Fever seems to have broken some, and the weather looks gloomy out there, but all in all I'm hoping this won't be too bad a bout. Plan on snugging in abed all weekend anyway, though. Read those books, view those discs! Somebody write to me?

No time to make any pictures, so I put another placemarker up mid-week. I don't like the look of this (or anything!) all text...

No comments: