Monday, April 18, 2005

i also have a problem with A75-s226 - Notebooks - CNET Forums

i also have a problem with A75-s226 - Notebooks - CNET Forums: "i bought a toshiba notebook thinking there will be no problems. I was WRONG! My laptop has the same problem as everybody else. it freezes up, shuts down, over heats, and the sound card doesnt work properly. i sent my laptop in to the Toshiba Depot for repair twice. the first time i send it back was because of windows freezing. i got my laptop back after a month because they didnt have a mother board in stock. then when i got it back, i had the same problem but this time the laptop was over heating, freezing up, and the sound card didnt work properly. so i called up and they told me to send it back...still im waiting for my laptop because once again the freaking mother board isnt in stock.

NEVER BUY A TOSHIBA NOTEBOOK!!"

No comments: