Saturday, August 06, 2005

heartbroken

I was so looking forward to it and now the weekend is just CRAP. I drove over to lunch and the traffic towards the beach was awful and I almost killed people to get there and then couldn't find parking and parked several blocks up the street into the neightborhood and then had to ask where the restaurant was and I finally got there just a little more than 15 minutes late. The guy said she had just left. I even called out her name in the parking lot, but who could she be, we've never met. Then I drove back home in the same traffic, took another hour and a half, and then the storms hit and I had to restore my wireless connection to get into my email and get her phone number and finally, her phone was off. It's still off. I can't even leave a message.

I am devastated. I had so looked forward to making a friend. I had made up such a nice festive package for gris gris. Now everything is all dark and black and thundery. WAAAAAhhhhhhh.

I knew it, there is just no way to make friends in this fucking town, I HATE IT!

No comments: